samedi 2 juin 2018

It's been a long time

Hey guys, Haziq here. It's been a long time I'm not writing my blog since I'm being lazy to do it. (actually I'm still schooling at that time) So, I'm actually jobless (currently) but making money at home by working part time. It's hard to find a decent job today because my recent stpm results was TERRIBLE. I only got 1.96 which is not really good. I felt so dumb, regretful and shy. Since then, I decided not to pursuing my study in Degree but all my friends did. Congratulations to them. The reason why? Because my CGPA was terrible and I can't enter any universities. I thought, I can't chase my dreams. Few months later, I decided to wake up from failure and work hard. Till now.

That's all from me in 2018, I'll catch you in the next one. Cheers!

0 commentaires:

Publier un commentaire